Monday, November 23, 2015

Profusion Feline Liquid Lipstick Review

I'm a sucker for a good bargain! I mean, really, who doesn't love a great beauty bargin1 At my local TJ Maxx, in the beauty section, I found a product that intrigued me. Liquid lipsticks by Profusion Cosmetics! I have never heard of this company before buying this product. I bought a package of 6 beautiful shades for $5.99! Can't beat that right?


Upon opening my package I noticed each lipstick has a unique cat related name- so cute! Here are swatches of each shade.
Purr

Lick Me

Whiskers

Cheshire 

Meow

Prowl

I enjoyed every shade, except Prowl. The texture is somewhere in between a gloss and liquid lipstick, sorta like a mousse. There was a light berry scent- I didn't mind it. One coat covered both my lips. They don't dry into a matte consistency like I thought they would. They're also not long lasting like a normal liquid lipstick, and they do transfer. (Profusion does not claim these to be long lasting.)

I tested Whiskers on Sunday to see how it would hold up. I applied it only once, no touch ups throughout the day.


  • First and only application at 11:22 am




  • At 1:10 pm I noticed some feathering on my top lip, overall the color seems to be intact. 


  • After lunch, 1:50, loss of color 


  •  Finally at 3:30 I ended my experiment because there wasnt much left on my lips to experiment with.






After five hours the lip stick was pretty much gone. Throughout the day, I noticed transfer on my water bottle even my fork during lunch. If you are wearing these lippies I would recommend you touch up after you eat a meal, kiss someone, or after you have a drink.

These are definitely a product I would use over and over. Color pay off is true to the tube, except for Prowl. I was very disappointed when Prowl wasn't the same as the tube like the other shades were. From the outside, Prowl looks like a beautiful Merlot shade. (This is why we don't judge books by their cover!) Next time, I will also make sure to use a lip liner to avoid feathering. Overall I find these to be a good product for only approximately $1.00 per tube of liquid lipstick! If you are interested, you can find this product on Profusion Cosmetics website.



Hope you enjoy this review! Follow my blog for Beauty Insider every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment