Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Beauty Tip Tuesday!

Beauty Tip Tuesday! 

Happy Tuesday beauties! 

Every Tuesday I will share my favorite beauty tips, tricks, and how to effectively use them. 
This Tuesday will be all about how to keep your skin moisturized during the winter! If you're anything like me, you know the struggle of having dry skin during the winter months, and finding a moisturizer that is good for your skin but wont break your wallet is almost impossible. Well, you've come to the right place! These are my top two favorite products to use on my skin during the cold months ahead!
  • COCONUT OIL- Coconut oil provides a deep and real moisture. Unlike other name brand products that tend to suffocate your face, coconut oil strengthens the underlying layers of skin
    • To use coconut oil, apply a thin layer to your face and/or body before bed, and after exfoliating. Coconut oil can also be used on your lips if your lips are dry! If you're feeling ambitious and in need of an exfoliant; mix one tablespoon of coconut oil with two teaspoons of pure cane sugar. Use twice a week for irresistibly soft skin! 
  •  ST. IVES TIMELESS SKIN COLLAGEN ELASTIN FACIAL MOISTURIZER- I have used this moisturizer time and time again. It's my GO-TO winter moisturizer! While I lived in Texas I never needed a heavy moisturizer because the humidity was so high. Once I moved to New Jersey, I cannot skip this step or product especially during fall and winter when the air is crisp.  This moisturizer has many anti-aging benefits!
    • To use this moisturizer, apply a thin layer to your face before bed. This moisturizer can also be used before you apply your makeup! Just be sure to allow it to fully absorb into your skin!

Keeping your face and body moisturized is extremely important to prevent premature aging. I hope you have enjoyed today's Tuesday Tip! Have any questions? Feel free to leave a comment and subscribe to get daily blogs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment