Wednesday, November 18, 2015

My Five Fav!


  
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
ABH Contour Kit has been one of my go to products for some time now. I use it just about every day, especially when I am doing a full glam look. I use the middle contour shade to chisel out my cheek bones, define my jaw line, and even contour my nose! As you can see from the picture, my kit has been through a lot but is still going strong. Not only do I use my kit for contouring, I have also used it as an eye shadow! It works perfect as a crease shade. The powders are silky which makes blending a breeze.













Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics
Naked 2 Basics is a cool tone eye shadow pallet. This mini palette is packed full of taupe shades- perfect for fall. I use this during the day for a light, bright shadow look, and I also use it at night for a bold look! The shadows are easy to blend- always a plus in my book! My favorite shadow to use for my crease is Frisk; I also love Skimp on the lid!












E.L.F. Blush 
For $3.00 these blushes are the BOMB! I prefer to use them together for a pinky, coral blush, but they're just as beautiful by themselves. Candid Coral and Pink Passion are my two favorite shades. I use these for every look I do on myself, and others. Depending on your skin tone, the shade of color will be different on everyone- another reason why I'm obsessed!








 


NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream
 Stockholm is the only shade I have right now, because I ran out of all my others! I love the formula of the soft matte lip creams. Silky, long lasting, and they won't dry out your lips! All of the shades are  pigmented- there's a ton of shades to choose from. I can't wait to get my hands on Transylvania and Copenhagen; perfect for a Vampy fall look!



E.L.F Cream Eyeliner
Again, for being only $3.00 this product is awesome! My eyelids tend to get oily at times and this liner stays put! The consistency is super creamy which makes it easy to apply. I like to apply it with a small angled brush for precision. A little goes a long way with this little guy!



Please feel free to leave any suggestions for future posts, questions or comments. Also, don't forget to follow my blog for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment