Thursday, November 19, 2015

My Makeup Wish List!

With so many new products on the market, you can bet my wish list is LONG! Here are a few products I can't wait to get my hands on! 

 
NYX Liquid Suede Lipsticks- I have heard many good things about these products, so I can't wait to try them out for myself, and review them for you. There are 12 beautiful shades to choose from, but I'm not sure which ones to try first! They retail for $7.00 online; you can also find them in store like ULTA and Target.


Younique Touch Mineral Liquid Foundation- If you have see the videos on Facebook or Youtube about this product, you will understand why I want this foundation! From what I have seen and heard, this product is literally magic in a bottle. Liquid formula, dries as a powder, and will literally cover anything I'm not sure it gets any better than that. I want to test it for myself to see if it's really worth the hype! You can find it on Younique's website for $39.00.

 Carly Bybel Eye shadow and Highlighter palette- This palette is so beautiful and can be used all the way into spring. Not only does it have 14 shadows, but it also had 4 highlighters. We all know, highlighters are a huge trend right now. (If you want a post all about strobing, highlighting, and my favorite products let me know in the comments) I've watched a ton of tutorials using this palette, every guru has their unique way of using this palette. I cant wait to show you my way of using it. I already have a few things in mind! You can find it on bhcosmetics.com for $12.50. That's a steal if you ask me! 




What's on your beauty wish list?? Let me know in the comments below. 

Don't forget to follow my blog for daily Beauty Insider.















1 comment:

  1. I want the Touch Mineral Liquid Foundation!!! Can't wait to order it!

    ReplyDelete