Saturday, November 21, 2015

Thanksgiving Eye Look!

For the love of Thanksgiving, what're the two things women love most. Food and glamour, duh! I have created a look that I think is perfect for Thanksgiving dinner once again using my BH Cosmetics Fifth Edition Eyeshadow Palette. A chocolate crease, with a copper lid, winged out shadow and liner, and to top it off Grand Glamour lashes by Vegas Nay!






















I always like to start my looks off with a base, for that I use my Maybelline Master Conceal in the shade 10 Fair. By putting a base I am ensuring the longevity of my look.


My second, most important step is to always, always, always use a transition shade. Transition shade are important because it makes blending darker shades a breeze. For my transition shade I used a light brown shadow with a small tapered blending brush. Using windsheild wiper motions, I put my transition shade into my upper crease focusing on the crease bone.











Next, using a darker brown shadow in my lower crease (right under the previous transition shade), I created a cat eye shape by slightly winging out the shadow with a large fluffy brush. This will help elongate the eyes for a subtle dramatic look. I also packed on a cream shimmer shadow with a shader brush. 











For more definition to my look, I added a beautiful copper foil eye shadow to my outer corner with a shader brush. By using a darker shade in the outer corner, I am creating dimension to this look.











Once you're finished with the lid, its time to work on the lower lash line. I smoked out the lash line with a mall shader brush and the same dark eye shadow I used on the lower crease.


Now for my favorite part, WINGED LINER. This will also help to elongate the eye also. I am using my favorite E.L.F. Cream Liner with a small angled brush.


I love to finish off a glam look with my Vegas Nay Grand Glamour lashes. These are reusable, great quality lashes at an affordable price! I bought mine at Target in the beauty section.


That's the completed look! I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave any questions or comments down below. Follow my blog for Beauty Insider everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment