Saturday, November 21, 2015

3 Step Morning Skin Care Routine!



Starting my day off refreshed with my 3 step morning routine! 


First, I like to take a hot rag and drape it on my face for about 15 seconds. This helps open up my pores so I can deep clean my skin! Then, I take my silicone scrubber (I raved about this product on a previous post!) and I put 2-3 pumps of my Cetaphil daily cleanser. This stuff is great because it doesn't dry out my skin, especially in the winter! Using my scrubber, I like to gently scrub my face in circular motions until a nice bubbly layer covers my face. Then, with my hands I like to wash off the cleanser with warm water. 


Next comes my beloved astringent! Sea Breeze is made to remove trapped oil, dirt, and makeup before they cause problems to the skin. I've been using this product for many years now, I love the clean feeling it give me. To use this product, I like to soak a cotton ball in the Sea Breeze and smooth over my face. Sea Breeze gives a cooling feeling on the face, (that's how you know its working) perfect for waking up in the morning! This product is great for deep cleaning your pores as well. You can find this product at your local drug store, Walmart, or Target. 

  
Lastly, I finish with Bare Minerals Purely Nourishing Moisturizer for dry skin. The astringent can be drying which is why I like to follow up with a thick and nourishing moisturizer. This moisturizer quickly absorbs into the skin giving you a silky smooth finish to your morning routine! You can find this product at Ulta, or your local Bare Minerals store!



No comments:

Post a Comment