Friday, November 20, 2015

Tweezerman Tweezers Review

While out fixing my cracked screen at the mall, I couldn't help but notice Sephora in perfect walking distance from the kiosk. So, I drug my boyfriend to Sephora, and after a good fifteen minute stroll in Sepora I finally picked up a new pair of Tweezerman tweezers! The tweezers I got were awarded by Allure Magazine, so I knew they had to be good! 

I knew once I got home I had to review this bad boy. (I like to pluck my brows in between eyebrow threading sessions- it's been a while if you can't tell!) I've always been a fan of Tweezerman, and once I lost my other pair of tweezers I was devastated, so I could only hope these lived up to my standards. 

Let me tell ya, they did! I was able to get every stray hair, even those short, to get hairs! If you're a plucker like me, Tweezerman is they way to go. They are sharp with a nice slant that makes it easy to grasp the hairs. Check out my before and afters! 


Let me know in the comments if you've ever used Tweezerman tweezers! Follow my blog for more Beauty Insider! 

No comments:

Post a Comment