Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Everyday Natural Brow!

Brows shape and frame your face. Some people are blessed with thick beautiful brows, others were given tweezers in the 8th grade and no longer have much brow to work with. If that is you, don't give up, you too can give the illusion to beautiful brows! I have naturally thick brows, but on my left eye I have two scars that I like to fill in without making my eyebrow look too harsh. Here's my tutorial on how I do my everyday natural brow.

For this look I am using Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in the shade Ebony, Maybelline Master Conceal in Fair, a shader brush, small angled liner brush, and a brow brush.
To begin I brush my brows into the position I want them. I like to make sure all the hairs are going with the shape of my brow. The Brow Wiz is double sided- on side is the product and the other is a spooly. To brush my brows I either use the spooly that comes with my Brow Wiz, or I will use a brow brush. 
  Next, with my brow pencil, I line the bottom of my brow using short strokes and applying light pressure.  I do this starting at the beginning of the brow (use your nostril as a guide to the start of your brow) until the tail of the brow. Your arch should be inline with the pupil of your eye.
Then, I focus on the tail of my brow and the scar in my brow. I like the tail end to be darker than the beginning for a more natural look. I fill in everything except the front of my brow. I use short strokes to achieve a natural hair like look.Then, I blend the color with my spooly to disperse some of the product evenly.
  The next step is optional, you don't have to do it. I like to take my concealer on a small angled liner brush and line under my brow, I also conceal the top of my brow from the arch to the tail. This will give the brow a clean and highlighted look. After, I blend in the concealer with a shader brush to get rid of any harsh lines.
Here is my finished look! I hope you enjoyed this natural eye brow tutorial! If you try this look out, post a picture on IG with the hashtag #beautyinsiderbyna so I can see your take on this tutorial. 

If you have any questions/ business inquires please email me @ beautyinsiderbyna@gmail.com 

xoxo
-Feliciana

No comments:

Post a Comment